Launching your first campaign is super easy and takes just a few minutes!
Use PriceWaiter's powerful campaign builder to style your button and customize your pop-up content to compel your customers, then push your new campaign live to some or all of your product pages.
PriceWaiter's Campaign Builder gives you unparalleled control over almost every aspect of our pricing system - allowing you to customize all shopper touchpoints and deliver your visitors a truly personalized shopping experience that will incentivize commerce at a level you’ve yet to experience. Your customers will spend money - and they will spend it fast.
We’ve taken the main areas of customer interaction - the buttons, widget windows, emails, and product checkout - and made the text content fully customizable. Allowing you full control to customize each step in the process provides your shoppers a seamless experience between your platform and ours.
- Click on 'Campaigns' from the navigation bar at the top of your retailer admin.
- Select your campaign type, give it a name (e.g. Make an Offer, Holiday Sale 2017, Price Match MAP Restrictions, Final Clearance, etc.), and click Continue.
- Make sure your button is styled to match the look and feel of your retail site. Click on 'Button' to edit the size, background and text color. The campaign builder will dynamically update on the right side of your screen to show you what your campaign button will look like.
- Click Save, and the button will be placed live on your site. (*Please note: any updates made to the button may take up to 5-10 minutes to update on your live site.)
- Next, check and edit any of the 'Widget' or 'Email' copy to ensure you're verbiage is in-line with the templates provided. If you'd like to learn more on how to customize your pop-up window and email content, click here.
- Lastly, if you want your entire catalog to display the PriceWaiter button then you're good to go. If you want to limit the products your customers are able to price negotiate on, you can create Product Sets to segment as such. With options like Brand, SKU, Product Name or Price, you can control where your negotiation is allowed on your site.