The number one way you can maximize your sales through PriceWaiter is through diligent offer management - that is, respond to offers as fast as you can. If you are able to respond to offers within a couple of minutes of their arrival, you are giving yourself the best chance to close the sale.
Of course, not everyone can do that. If you don't have the resources to respond quickly, you might want to try setting up automation rules on some or all of your products.
- Accept offers that are within an acceptable discount range. Accepted offers have the highest chance of checking out.
- Counter offers that are asking for too steep of a discount. Use counter even when it seems that the customer isn't being reasonable. You don't want to shut the door on a potential sale.
- Reject offers only if there are inventory issues or the customer requests it. Counter all low-ball offers.
Other Management Tips
Accepting quality offers and counter-offering the others (even the "bad" ones) leads to a better customer experience and a higher sales volume.
- Messaging allows you and the buyer to quickly and efficiently discuss the particulars about the offer.
- Time expiration can be used to create a sense of urgency with the shoppers and increase conversions.
- Automation - Automate the entire sales process by configuring desired margin levels or acceptable discount ranges for SKUs and brands. This gives shoppers a real-time response (on-site) and instantly closes additional profitable revenue.
- Exit Intent identifies shoppers that are leaving your site and presents them with a more prominent, targeted call to action that leads to more offers and better conversion rates.