All new offers and those requiring action are added in real-time to your Offer Inbox.
From here, you can accept, counter, or revise offers based on their level of profitability or quality to you
Responding to Offers
Responding quickly leads to more conversions and a better experience for your customers.
- Accept offers that are within an acceptable discount range
- Counter offers that are asking for too steep of a discount
- Reject offers only if there are inventory issues or the customer requests it. It is highly recommended that you counter all low-ball offers.
Other Management Tips
Accepting quality offers and counter-offering the others (even the "bad" ones) leads to an overall better customer experience and a higher sales volume.
- Messaging allows you and the buyer to quickly and efficiently discuss the particulars about the offer.
- Time expiration can be used to create a sense of urgency with the shoppers and increase conversions.
- Automation - Automate the entire sales process by configuring desired margin levels or acceptable discount ranges for SKUs and brands. This gives shoppers a real-time response (on-site) and instantly closes additional profitable revenue.
- Exit Intent identifies shoppers that are leaving your site and presents them with a more prominent, targeted call to action that leads to more offers and better conversion rates.